Do your project plans call for bioinfiltration areas?
Save time and money while meeting the project's requirements by using pre-blended Engineered Soil from Waupaca Sand & Solutions.
Storage-layer gravel, and other bioretention for infiltration materials also available!
- Precision blended to meet DNR 1004 Bioretention for Infiltration standard
- Blend of compost meeting S100 specification, ASTM C33 sand, and topsoil
- Meeting DNR S100 specification
- Traps heavy metals and gasoline-range organics from stormwater runoff
- Meeting the DNR’s recommended ASTM C33 specification
- Precision-fractionated, washed and dried silica sand
- Used in Engineered Soil blend and sand storage layer
Storage Layer Gravel
- Meeting coarse aggregate #2 specifications of Wisconsin Standards and Specifications for Highway and Structure Construction
- Used in layer between Engineered Soil planting bed and storage layer