EZ Foot Rubber Equestrian Footing
For your horse's comfort, choose EZ Foot, a safe, resilient footing for your indoor or outdoor arena. Reduce dust and maintenance in your arena while giving your horses a safer environment! This crumb rubber footing, engineered specifically for the equestrian industry, minimizes impact to horses’ legs and joints.
- Safer for horses - reduces concussion to joints
- Stable footing - enhanced stopping, turning and jumping
- Less watering - helps surface retain moisture
- Less dragging - stays in place better than sand
- Reduces dust - does not break down like sand
- Non-toxic and not taste-appealing to horses
EZ Foot is available in two different sizes and can also be blended with Arena Sand.
How Much Material Will I Need?
Our easy-to-use online calculator can estimate the materials you'll need...simply fill in your measurements! Estimate how much EZ Foot Equestrian Footing you'll need for a: