Golf Course Construction Mixes & Rootzone Blends
Precision-blended greensmix for your green or tee building project. All our construction mixes begin with sand that meets USGA® recommendations for rootzone sand. Blended with one or more types of organic matter or inorganic amendments to create the rootzone mix that is right for your project.
Greens Construction Mixes
- Precision-graded sand and sphagnum peat moss blends
- Premier growing medium for new greens construction
- Great rootzone mix for renovation of greens and tees
- Custom greensmix blended to your specs also available
- Excellent mix for tee construction and divot repair
- Combination of sand, peat humus, and sphagnum peat moss
- Designed for increased moisture and nutrient retention
- It is ideally suited for soil profiles of 5-8" in depth
- Our richest organic-based mix
- Designed for high moisture and nutrient retention
- Great rootzone choice for driving ranges and high-wear areas
- Economical sand and peat humus mix
- Designed to perform well with a 5-8" profile
- Works well as a topdressing on tees cut 1/2" or higher
- Does your project require a different blend?
- Do you prefer porous ceramics, compost, topsoil, or other amendments in your rootzone?
- We have the experience and equipment to make the custom blend you want.
How Much Material Will I Need?
Our easy-to-use online calculator can estimate how much construction mix or rootzone blend material you'll need...simply fill in your measurements!