What’s At the End of the Rainbow?
Golfers are hitting the links before St. Patrick’s Day, thanks to this unbelievably warm weather.
The weather also had us wondering if a pot of gold had appeared in our sand.
After a recent spring shower, this rainbow appeared outside of our office. It seems to end in one of our production locations. However, the operators who were working there reported that they had not seen leprechauns. They claim that the only materials onsite were sand, gravel, and soil, but no gold.
In spite of that report, we hope the warm weather is bringing you a pot of gold. We hope that these early rounds are bringing your facility increased revenue and are launching a very successful year.
Written by Dena DiVincenzo Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:56 AM
Most Popular Posts
- Choosing Infield Mix Can Be Difficult
- Assistant Superintendent Seminar Second to None
- WTA Winter Expo Rejuvenated
- Speedy-Green Divot Recovery
- Order Sand With Your Mobile Phone
- Sand Math: How Much Sand Do I Need For My Project?
- Good Things Come in Small Packages
- Waupaca Sand’s Finest Stars in “Sand Masters”
- 5 Guidelines for Selling Ideas to Your Greens Committee
- Waupaca Sand Takes the Big Stage at STMA National